Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love is in the air

Today I started my new job at the hospital. And what a day. And I am exhausted. Between the long hours and the lack of no sleep, I am tired.



Some of the patients stayed up all night playing the new violin I had acquired at the second hand store.
And the truth is, these residents are eating like there is no tomorrow. I bet the delivery lady is surprised about how much food they go through in a weeks time too . Two deliveries a week.
I know I am......


So.....
We fell a little behind on our bills and was forced to sell the piano plus few other furnishings.
I did however purchase a violin. And a nice double bed.



It seems I have been away so much lately that I have missed all the events here.
Some of the patients have become .....well let's say friendly.
Friendly
is good right ?? They look happy to me.


I will have a chat with Jaws and catch up and find what is going on with the other residents.
He does however seem concerned with the other residents sleeping habits.
Poor Nitro , sleeps at the table. Of all the residents, Jaws does seem to keep to himself a lot.

He did tell me that there was an arguement going on earlier that day. It seems Sonia and Sissy had a fight. I hope it wasn't over the new bed.
By the sounds of it , I think it was over her new friend Ethan. He has been stopping over to visit with Nitro. And has become really good friends with Sissy. And I think Sonia likes him too. I don't think she is ready to settle down just yet and Sissy is.

I am not sure this is a good idea. Ethan does have a reputation with the ladies. That's what I had heard when I went to a new salon . Mostly from the woman at the salon who cut my hair.
She did look familiar . I had read about her in the paper. Something about living with a wealthy man Chance Cartwright and 6 other beautiful ladies. This kinda surprised me that she was here working from her home.
Anyways, she gave me a new haircut . I wanted to look my best for my new job. I will have to recommend her to all of my friends.



Okay back to the arguement. Looks like I had this all wrong. The arguement did turn nasty and it was over CJ !! Yikes !!

I am confused about Sissy and her relationships. I need to do some group therapy before they turn nasty towards one another.
Opps too late ......

No comments: